Manson guitars...This is awsome.

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by markom89, Jul 19, 2006.

1. markom89

markom89 Senior Member

Check out this link, Ive never seen anything like this. Its even crazier than the Manson guitars that Matt Belamey from Muse uses, although I believe this one was made for him aswell. Id like to have a guitar built for me by Mansons in the UK and have actually contacted them about it a few times before, I might just do so, but check this out, discuss amongst yourselves:AOK

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=6155495805590520265&q=guitar

2. sosomething

sosomething Member

Wow. That's great. I like how functional it remains while having all that crazy stuff built into it. The pad looks a little funky, but I think it's justified.

Cool link!

3. Riscchip

Riscchip Member

Hard not to have a smile on your face after watching that. :)

4. MoRawk

MoRawk Member

All I can say is just...WOW! Can do all those trippy Buckethead sounds with that killswitch.

5. markom89

markom89 Senior Member

Man, I remember when I gave Hugh a call a while back and he was charging 2000 pounds for a regular tele style guitar with nothing special in it. Matt Belamey's guitars have really cool features in them like they have a built in fuzz factory that can be controlled using some knobs on the front and side of the guitar, hes got a built in phase 90, and lots of other cool stuff, and now this ones his!!! its really psychadelic. No thats an understatement.

6. johnmfer

johnmfer Supporting Member

I saw Muse on Saturday night here in Phoenix and that guy's got a whole rack of crazy guitars. I was unable to identify any of them. Are they all Mansons?

One was finished with what looked like highly polished chrome. They put a white light directly on him at times. It was obvious he was shining the reflection of that light from the face of the guitar over the audience and following it around as he spotlighted people with it.

7. bdab_rock

bdab_rock Member

8. esoteric pete

esoteric pete Supporting Member

9. yannis

yannis Member

Good guitars, Mansons shop is 2 minutes walking from my house :D:D:D, some good customs there but pricey.

10. markom89

markom89 Senior Member

John- yea, theyre mostly Manson guitars from what I know.

yannis- lucky you...great place to get some GAS though, if those types of guitars are your thing...