• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mark Simon's Terraplane & .44 Resonator Guitars

axe4me

Mark did some work on one of my guitars a year ago and introduced me to his hand made resonator guitars.
I was floored. These are some beautiful sounding works of art.
Check out Sonny Landreth & Arlen Roth playing Mark's guitars.

http://www.terraplaneguitars.com/

drolling

Seems like the market's glutted with Asian-made copies of the pre-war classic designs - Great to see someone here in North American pushing the envelope with new ideas!

And if Johnny & Sonny like 'em, they must be good.. They sure sound good!

He's using Jason Lollar's p-ups, too! The Lollar P-90 in my National Resolectric is the perfect compliment to the saddle transducer.

Thanks for the link!!

HHB

wow, I really really want the Terraplane but prices strat @ 7k, man thats just not do-able, I've been wanting something like this for quite a while and that is the coolest thing I've seen ( maybe ever, damn the sinful envy LOL ) oh well, it goes in the hopper w/ a burst and a prewar

todd richman

I just checked out the Terraplane site and I am in love with the custom cutaway with Firebird headstock that was built for Johnny Winter. Any idea what something like that costs?

Trending Topics