Marsha, Marsha, Marsha....

What voicing and options did you go with ?
This is one of the few amps I have a lot of interest in any more.

suparsonic

What voicing and options did you go with ?
This is one of the few amps I have a lot of interest in any more.
100w, Cust 45, BE, HBE, Saturation switch, Fat switch, clean channel on rear, second swichable master with adjutable gain and footswichable loop. I'm not a huge high gain user but I'm in Australia so I figured I'd get all the options to save sending it back for any mods later.
It's been 20 years since I've owned a Marshall type amp, wonder how it'll stack up against my 100B XTC?

Very cool .... if I do one it well have everything also. I just like overkill when comes to features. I did not see the blond mod thing in there ?

judedog

Supporting Member
i just ordered one on monday. it's gonna be a LONG 3 months:knitting
...... at least it's better than being on the echoczar list

broken_sound

i played one for a while at an Orlando amp show that HC put on, and my god those things are loud. You can get some awesome, very overdriven, sounds out of them. I'd love to own one, but the price tag is a little too high for me.:(

ukslinger

I'm very interested in this amp, too.

For those that have played it is is useable at all at home levels for the higher gain tones?

se7en

i played one for a while at an Orlando amp show that HC put on, and my god those things are loud. You can get some awesome, very overdriven, sounds out of them. I'd love to own one, but the price tag is a little too high for me.:(
Does it need some volume, like an old Plexi, to get it sounding right? or is the master volume exceptional?

Jim S

Gold Supporting Member
Steve Stevens (not the TGPer) is loving these on his current Billy Idol tour. I can't wait to see them next month and hear these amps.