Sold Marshall 50th Anniv JMP1c

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs Emporium Archive' started by Michael_V, May 2, 2016.

1. Michael_V

Michael_V Supporting Member

Had a lot of fun with this little amp but I just bought an xiTs X10 and need to recover some funds (my Matchless is for sale too). 9/10 condition with slip cover and original box.

In 1W mode, this amp has more clean headroom that I imaged possible (I imagined none haha). Very balanced and open for such a small amp. Again not what I expected from a Marshall, much less a little one. Can do the edge of breakup thing really well so gets a Mayer/Hendrix/SRV feel with the gain around noon. Takes fuzzes exceedingly well. I have a fuzz face and a tone bender in front of it.

The tonebender I'm using with it is the Scarab Deluxe, which really makes this amp scream, especially on the 0.1W mode. Oh my! The fuzz face of course makes it sound very Hendrixy so I want to play Bold as Love everytime I plug in haha.

Selling price is SOLD shipped and PP within the USA. This price is as good as it gets for one of these. Just picked up an xiTs X10 so no trades please.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2016
    lostpoet2 likes this.
  2. Michael_V

Michael_V Supporting Member

Putting this on Reverb soon...