• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Marshall amp repair suggestions-Boston area.

remocity

Silver Supporting Member
Hi Guys,
Looking to have a little work done on a Marshall head I have.
Don't know who to see in the Boston area?
Any suggestions?

kaseri

Bob @ DST-Engineering is a well regarded amp builder/tech, he is north of Boston. I know quite a few people that have had work done by Az-Tech in Watertown.

rick13

Silver Supporting Member
You could email Alan Philips at CarolAnn....has worked on tons and tons of Marshalls.
He is crazy busy, but knows Marshalls better than a just about anyone.
Rick

schwa

AZ Tek in Watertown on N. Beacon St. Quality work, good turnaround time. I have been there several times and the work is always done right.

Tom (as I recall) is a true tech. He's not interested in NOS tubes or some mythical tone quest. But he knows circuits and how to make them right. If you go there, you'll see that a lot of folks agree.

Trending Topics