• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Marshall Discontuining Pedals?

zachary vex

I don't know why they chose to use that really tiny stomp switch (which MXR already proved is unreliable).

Twin Town here in Minneapolis told me they're discontinued.

xntrick

according to their site, the jackhammer has been discontinued..i just picked one of those up on ebay but i'm not overly impressed by it...

Wesman61

Silver Supporting Member
Kinda ticks me off. I bought a Regenerator about 4 months ago and am not really happy with it. The chorus is ok but the vibe and phasor suck. I paid $119.00 for it and could probably only sell it for $20.00 now. It's like buying new or used totally sucks.

Hugo Da Rosa

Gold Supporting Member
Good thing I never jumped on this bandwagon... Almost bought a couple of these pedals during their blow out.

monty

Kinda ticks me off. I bought a Regenerator about 4 months ago and am not really happy with it. The chorus is ok but the vibe and phasor suck. I paid $119.00 for it and could probably only sell it for $20.00 now. It's like buying new or used totally sucks.
Yep, me too. I dont like the flanger, but think the chorus and vibe are ok.

Bucksears

Gold Supporting Member
Would be nice to see them reissue the old series now.
Agreed. Original Guv'nor, Bluesbreaker, DriveMaster and ShredMaster in the black cases. True bypass'em and they won't be able to keep them on the shelves.

phazersonstun

My echohead has been going strong for a few years. no issues & sounds great. It sits in my small grab-n-go board w/ a tap tempo switch.

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
I picked up the JH and Regen. The Regen is horrid, it's going back. But I like the JH.

I'm playing it in OD mode with the gain at noon. Pure Marshall crunch, it's delicious.

Trending Topics