• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Marshall JDM:501- First Gig

rdamato

Silver Supporting Member
Yes, I picked one up on the cheap on Friday,popped in a Emi Tonespotter, threw together 4 presets (Simple) and gigged with it last night. Very nice! Perfect for a Classic Rock band. Nice Marshall cleans, more than decent delay and reverb and a whole bunch of different Marshall tones on tap. I can leave my Hinson Custom at home and still have nice tone.

Duly impressed.

Ron

kstrat62

I'm on the lookout for a JMD, can you PM me how much you got it for? Good to know it delivers!

Wedge

Silver Supporting Member
This was on my want list since they came out, never saw one to try it though. I will have to spring for a used one at some point. Are the high gain sounds any good, and can you dial in a good lead tone with the inboard delays?

rdamato

Silver Supporting Member
Yes and Yes

This was on my want list since they came out, never saw one to try it though. I will have to spring for a used one at some point. Are the high gain sounds any good, and can you dial in a good lead tone with the inboard delays?

BrokenRomeo

Silver Supporting Member
Those amps sure do get a lot of love for being discontinued so quickly...maybe they should bring them back.

rdamato

Silver Supporting Member
I don't get it. They really cover a lot of ground, especially in a cover band. really nice tones.

Those amps sure do get a lot of love for being discontinued so quickly...maybe they should bring them back.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom