• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Marshall JVM410H video demo

rotren

Playing my Suhr Classic - guitar cor - JVM410H - Avatar 2x12 with Eminence Wizards. No pedals, just a little bit of the amp's digital reverb, which I think sounds excellent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzMpsrHUoN0

Amazing how many good tones are in this amph.

Warning, the clip is long... 20 minutes - what can I say, I couldn't help myself. ;)

rotren

Thanks for the feedback! I'll post more videos later, and I'll try shutting off the reverb. I do like the reverb a lot though!

Doug

Great demo. I loved your tone and playing - sounds killer! :BEER

Now I'm gassing for this amp even more. :( :worried :D

rotren

Very nice demo videos, thanks.
I guess that was not at bedroom level.

Thanks guys - the volume was not very loud actually. The Master Volume was set to 1.2 - definitely not loud enough to play with a band.

guitargeezer

Gold Supporting Member
The Suhr is OK, Robert, but it's certainly no Squier.. ;o)

Always love your stuff. Keep it up!

rotren

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it. The MK guitar is fun for that phat LP style sound, but the Suhr is my #1 guitar any day. It just sounds so insanely good.

Trending Topics