• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Marshall London PHONE - seriously they're making a smart phone :)

Cgkindler

I'm actually intrigued by the phone. The mic on my 6+ is freaking amazing.....if love to see what it can actually do.

Some of the creatures seem very consumer driven. Which is great to me!!

I'd never switch from my iPhone, love it. But that said if I ever did, I'd certainly look at this!

I've got a friend that has the Matshall monitor headphones. Absolutely loves them.

mute

Wonder if there are courses like "How to fully exploit a brand name" in business schools - any idiot student can get an A without even attending.
Regardless of brand name the proof is always in the pudding, so no need to be a symbol idiot.

8len8

Silver Supporting Member
At least now I should start getting fewer Facebook posts from Marshall about their fridge.

broken_sound

Silver Supporting Member
Amp/Cab prices will be jacked up again soon due to the hit they're going to take from this phone.

I'd be OK with an Amplitube style app, but a phone...

Last edited:

DaveKS

Amp/Cab prices will be jacked up again soon due to the hit they're going to take from this phone.

I'd be OK with an Amplitube style app, but a phone...
And a android phone at that, sure they got all those bad latency problems on android worked out by now. :confused:

Trending Topics