1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We've added some "new" guys to the moderator crew. All are longtime members that stepped up to the invite to help out by volunteering their time and effort to help the membership experience on TGP stay on the even keel. A special thank you to the 'new' guys that helping out. The new moderators are Mike Duncan, Stormin, ford, Teleplayer, and PurpleJesus A thread on the announcement is here!

Dismiss Notice

Marshall Superlead Resto

Discussion in 'Amps/Cabs Tech Corner: Amplifier, Cab & Speakers' started by TONE DEAF JEFF, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Can somebody give me a list of links to parts suppliers so i can restore my 1974 superlead. I'm looking for mainly electronic supplies especially correct wire for this project. I have been out of the amp game for 8-10 years now but just got the itch. Any help will be appreciated.:dude

2. pfrischmann

pfrischmann Member

3. Thank you soooo much. that is exactly what i was looking for.

4. loverocker

loverocker Member

If you need pink wire - the correct colour for the board-to-pot wiring in most (maybe all?) vintage Marshalls amps - it's hard to find these days.

<spam alert>I'm selling the last of the stuff I've got:
    http://www.ampmaker.com/wp01x.htm

[​IMG]

(Mods - please delete this message if it's too spammy)

5. Wakarusa

Wakarusa Member

Don't care about the pink wire, but would love to find a source for the pre-drilled perf board :)

6. loverocker

loverocker Member

You're not alone... :)