Marshall's new Randy Rhoads model...

Rapmaster

Kinda weird,
I never thought Randy had that interesting and unique of a tone. Always liked his playing, but I thought he could've improved his sound a lot.

Hacksaw

Time Warped
Platinum Supporting Member
I haven't seen pricing yet,.., anyone know how much?

Greazygeo

Watch the vid on youtube....it sounds great!! No idea on price yet, waiting on my rep to get back with the prices....I think I gotta have one though....

voodoosound

Funk & Grooven member
Gold Supporting Member
They are really reaching with the RR amp but come on a KK amp? Whats next a JJ French amp.:worried A fool and his money will soon be seperated.

HeeHaw

Looks like a typical 4 hole marshall wrapped in a white box, so I kind of doubt Marshall reinvented the wheel on us.

Bo Faulkner

I was the HUGEST of Randy Rhoads fans as a teenager but even back then (before "tone" was a word) I didnt care for his sound .. I remember saying I liked his playing better than EVH but liked EVH's sound better.. I'd love to hear one of these for kicks..

Greazygeo

Looks like a typical 4 hole marshall wrapped in a white box, so I kind of doubt Marshall reinvented the wheel on us.
Its not a typical 4 hole thank god....modded and the cabs have Altec speakers....its not gonna be thought of very positive here....it sounds killer in the Youtube vid...

I saw Randy live and was right in front of his stacks....sounded awesome!

Red Suede

Randy also loaded his cabinets with Altec 417-8H speakers and used an MXR Distortion+. Big components to his sound.

lespaul6

Limited edition? I thought it was going to be production like the 1959hw? Anyway, I hope the price is half decent considering the dollars value at the moment. The video sounded very good to me, plenty mids and just the right amount of gain.

Gavin

Silver Supporting Member
Looks like I'll be taking the orange JMP combo off the white 4x12 (in the corner) and placing something new on top.:drool

sws1

And of course, to get that tone, the volume needs to be on 7, which means few people will be able to gig with it.

This is for collectors only.

Gavin

Silver Supporting Member
And of course, to get that tone, the volume needs to be on 7, which means few people will be able to gig with it.

This is for collectors only.

...because attenuators don't work with this model and they're not allowed in large venues.:dude

Gotta love us collectors!

Trending Topics