Martin 000-MMV on the way.... anyone have one?

still.ill

All my previous acoustics have been dreads... I've been hoping the MMV would still have a decent bass response but be a little more quiet overall in volume compared to a dread.

Family Man

Silver Supporting Member
All my previous acoustics have been dreads... I've been hoping the MMV would still have a decent bass response but be a little more quiet overall in volume compared to a dread.
I realize this is an old thread, but I see you're still around and posting so I thought I'd bring it back up.

I have one of these on the way as well. What do you think of it?

still.ill

I realize this is an old thread, but I see you're still around and posting so I thought I'd bring it back up.

I have one of these on the way as well. What do you think of it?

Oh its quite amazing. At first comparing it my D15-M , I noticed there was less bass, but then again its apples to oranges. And of course no comparison, the MMV is far more comfortable. funnily enough, the bass on the A string of the MMV is quite pronounced. I use ernie ball earthwood medium light acoustic strings.. I feel those sound the best. finger-picking sounds great

Family Man

Silver Supporting Member
Oh its quite amazing. At first comparing it my D15-M , I noticed there was less bass, but then again its apples to oranges. And of course no comparison, the MMV is far more comfortable. funnily enough, the bass on the A string of the MMV is quite pronounced. I use ernie ball earthwood medium light acoustic strings.. I feel those sound the best. finger-picking sounds great
Glad to hear you still own and enjoy it! I'm still amazed that Martin offers a guitar with these specs at this price point.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom