Martin Taylor online lessons?

cantstoplt021

Has anyone used Martin Taylor's online lessons? I really want to get into the solo jazz style with counterpoint and that's kind of Martins thing. I can play solo jazz stuff, but it's mostly with melody and chords rather than multiple voices moving at the same time. I'm wondering how his lessons are and if they are worth while.

Tag

Gold Supporting Member
Has anyone used Martin Taylor's online lessons? I really want to get into the solo jazz style with counterpoint and that's kind of Martins thing. I can play solo jazz stuff, but it's mostly with melody and chords rather than multiple voices moving at the same time. I'm wondering how his lessons are and if they are worth while.
Hes a class act and monster player. I would think they would be just what you are looking for.

gassyndrome

http://artistworks.com/guitar-lessons-martin-taylor

Check them out at artistworks. $279 a year (30% off code available now) and along with a huge set of lessons and curriculum, you can interact with him by sending him videos that he will comment on and reply to with his own video.

Pretty amazing technology. I'm a thoroughly convinced customer of artistworks, though not Martin's school.

Trending Topics