Marty Stuart's new album. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

scottlr

One of the most talented group of guys I ever heard. I've seen them in a small club here twice.

Marc Roy

yesterday was a good release day for music... Trigger Hippy, Marty Stuart, Glen Campbell documentary soundtrack...
Also a great release day for guitarists in general - Kenny Vaughan, Marty Stuart, Audley Freed, Tom Bukovac, Glen Campbell... Talk about woodshed material.

BadHat

Gold Supporting Member
I love Marty and Kenny, but this one ain't grabbing me...yet. Also, the gospel stuff is not my thing.

moosewayne

Silver Supporting Member
This is REAL country music.
While it might not be everyone's thing, it IS American and important.

Stuart's soundtrack to 'All the Pretty Horses' has been in my steady rotation since the day it came out.

For the record-I'm as old school punk (Ramones, MC5, Iggy) as it gets.

Starquasi

I was at a festival this summer where Miranda Lambert and Kip Moore were the headliners. As much as I appreciated their sets, the highlight was seeing Marty earlier in the day. I've played Tempted in my cover band for years but to hear Marty sing it and to hear Kenny play the riff the way it's supposed to be, was the best musical experience I had all summer.

Absolutely amazing.

DavidE

Saw Marty and the band a few years ago. One of the best concerts I've ever seen. I'm Jewish, so I don't hear much bluegrass gospel... but their version of Working on a Building still haunts me. Amazing band in all respects from songwriting and musicianship to entertainment. Best of the best.

Trending Topics