• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Mato Nanji

stratman7

Anyone know anything about Mato Nanji's new blue Strat? He always was playing his older sunburst re-issue but now has been playing a new blue Strat..

JMC

He played a semi-hollow strat style Benedict Groovemaster for a while. But the last time I saw it, it was for sale on one of these gear forums, and had his name sanded off the back of the headstock. I wish I could have bought it then... It was blue.

GarMan

Silver Supporting Member
He played a semi-hollow strat style Benedict Groovemaster for a while. But the last time I saw it, it was for sale on one of these gear forums, and had his name sanded off the back of the headstock. I wish I could have bought it then... It was blue.
That was the guitar I was thinking of. I have seen him play that one for a long time. Maybe the OP saw him with a nice axe.

stratman7

Nah - I know about the Benedict one. This was a few months ago when he past through Indianapolis and had a regular blue Strat instead of his Sunburst reissue that he's alwys playes. It looks like a new American - Lake Placid Blue Strat... If you google some pics you can see him playing it.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom