• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Matthew Followill gear--Kings of Leon

glennc100

Does anyone know for sure what type of Whammy he uses?

Below is a youtube of the tune "Knocked Up" where you can hear Matt's heavily influenced U2 riff that sounds to be a couple of harmonics played through a +1 oct whammy with a shitload of reverb. But, curious what gerneration whammy pedal it is. I realize that this is a ridiculous question, but if anyone would know it would be here. From what I read he was heavily influenced by the Edge on a prior tour with U2, so I figure it might an original Wh-1, but he was about 6 or 7 when that pedal was released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4lP9bTzhmA&feature=related

Holliman

Triad Abuser
Great song. The fact that some on this forum are comparing these guys to the Jonas Brothers is a joke.

teleking36

people are really comparing KOL to the jonas brothers!?!?!?!?!? that's ridiculous!!!!

matthew comes up with some great riffs. i love what he does in 'knocked up'

Trending Topics