Matthews Effects Chemist vs Nano/Micro Pog

Janderp

Hi there. I've been wanting an octave pedal. Which of these 2 has the least delay(or latency?) when it comes to tracking strum or single notes. Thanks!

nato_vall

Silver Supporting Member
Hi there. I've been wanting an octave pedal. Which of these 2 has the least delay(or latency?) when it comes to tracking strum or single notes. Thanks!
I have the tc sub and up and the boss oc-5, I know they are not the pedals your looking for, but both of my pedals have unnoticeable latency, I would definitely go and test out the boss oc-5 because it’s not a one trick pony plus it has some flexibility routing ;)

Janderp

I have the tc sub and up and the boss oc-5, I know they are not the pedals your looking for, but both of my pedals have unnoticeable latency, I would definitely go and test out the boss oc-5 because it’s not a one trick pony plus it has some flexibility routing ;)
Thanks man! I've checked the oc5 days ago, and i think this will do for simple octave stuff.

nato_vall

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks man! I've checked the oc5 days ago, and i think this will do for simple octave stuff.
Hopefully you can pick up a secondhand one, I found one just a few months after it came out for half the price of a new one. It’s my always on pedal with how I have it setup

Trending Topics

Top Bottom