• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Maverick Music -- still in business?

Eskimo_Joe

Rocker, roller, way out of controller
Silver Supporting Member
Phone number is disconnected and no facebook posts since Feb.

saneff

Filed bankruptcy a while back. His place was a about a mile from where I live. Hung John Mayer among others. Stay. Away.

Cal Webway

This spring I ordered 25-30 15 G EB strings from NC, and it was from the same last name of the owner of Maverick but a female 1st name. Came promptly. Didn't know the name when I ordered

Eskimo_Joe

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds like a sketch fest. Too bad, cool gear.

Eskimo_Joe

Silver Supporting Member
In the case of a bankruptcy like this, what happens to the gear?

They have/had ? a guitar I want.

Last edited:

PetesAplayer

So I bought a bogner lafayette from Phil in september, returned it, and he strung me along for 3-4 months with emails about the refund. Now he's filed bankruptcy and is AWOL with my amp and refund. I'd take the amp at this point since I purchased it...guy really got me on this one

Last edited:

BigAl

PSA - Phil Winfield is back doing business in North Carolina under the name Artistic Music Products/AMP Global.

Note I will also post this info in the other main Maverick Music thread.

saneff

Oh gosh. Looks like he's either back in the same location or close to it. that's right near my house. If anyone needs any info or assistance, let me know. I am not above going by to see him and getting face to face.

Trending Topics