Maxon ad999 sale

gurnisht

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share this sale...
I just bought a b-stock Maxon ad999 for $125 + shipping! (to $35 to Israel)

if you want one, go to:

http://www.godlyke.com/b-stock-guitar-effects

and on checkout, use this code for another 10% discount: XMAS2011

I've just spent an hour of reading reviews here on TGP about the ad999, and I came to conclusion that it a great deal.

Farbulous

Yeah, that's insane. Less than half of what other sites are selling it for brand new. If it didn't have such a large footprint I would be all over this.

3 chord me

Yeah, that's insane. Less than half of what other sites are selling it for brand new. If it didn't have such a large footprint I would be all over this.

Agreed 100%. The footprint worries me because I use a pedaltrain mini. It might be worth having a little pedal hanging over the side though.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale!

zsno

Just traded mine because of the footprint, and am missing it dearly. Ironically I just got a Pedaltrain Pro so now I have the room. :bonk

Simon

Silver Supporting Member
I see $179.00 as well. Still one of the best delays ever, mine has the slightest little volume boost when engaged (Which I like) and is just one of those pedals that is just hard to get a bad sound out of.
You don't have to tweek it all the time like many I've tried.

Eliguitar

Silver Supporting Member
Wow I guess I just got the last one at $125 + shipping! They still had another at $159 until 5 minutes ago but now its gone.

plagtr2

Gold Supporting Member
Just grabbed an "excellent" with the 10% off coupon too. Looks to be another one still in stock. GO!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom