Sold Maxon Fuzz, Catalinbread Tremolo, Hermida Audio Reverb - PRICE DROP Pics added

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by calfzilla, May 7, 2016.

1. calfzilla

calfzilla Cynical Hack Silver Supporting Member

I have three of those new Maxon Elements at a significant discount off of new.... Pics available upon request. I may post some later, just don't have the time right now. Selling because I thought I wanted some fuzz, turns out I only liked the Air scooped and I can get that tone with an EQ and a distortion pedal so here they are.

Maxon Air - Shin Ei/Univox Super Fuzz based. Very cool pedal. I love this thing scooped. Great chunky rhythm rock sound. Just a little too "crazy" for me (really only liked it with the fuzz knob fully CCW). Sold

Maxon Wind - Tonebender clone. Sounds fantastic, I just wish one of the toggles was a foot switch. Probably an easy enough mod but I don't want to fool with it. Sold

Hermida Audio Reverb v1 - Single knob, sounds great. Sold

Mojo Hand Extra Special - You know it, I didn't love it. Too bright for me once again. - Sold

Catalinbread Semaphore - Original version, not the tap-tempo one. Looks and sounds great. SOLD to the lady in the second row

Not really looking for anything as far as trades go but I'm always open.

Thanks everyone

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016