• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Maybe We Should Have a PodHD Section.

Lution

I'm sure it will calm down some after a while. The excitement is high right now.

GuitarTone

Maybe We Should Have a PodHD Section.

But, where will it go, in the "Amps & Cabs" or the "Digital and Modelling Gear" section? :)

Pietro

2-Voice Guitar Junkie and All-Around Awesome Guy
It will die down as those who hate it realize it's not so bad and those who are gushing that it's the best piece of electronic equipment ever created get realistic.

It's great, and worthy of much discussion... I bet I have 200 posts on it right now myself.

But I've also learned a lot that's helped me tweak it up well, and for stuff like this, supporting TGP is some of the best money I spend on gear every year.

Support TGP! (I think I'll start a new thread on that... Don't worry, I'll put it in another section...)

johnrea_77

Gold Supporting Member
I am glad that Line 6 has raised the bar for affordable modeling. I don't know if the HD500 is in my future, or possibly a rack version when it comes out. Or the other likely scenario is I will compare it to he competition's next generation to see if it has the features that I want.

My minor gripes so far with the HD500 are the surprising small display and the wall wart w/ no power switch issue. I like the color coding for effects on the M13 and would have liked to have seen something like that incorporated in a larger display for either a floor or rack modeler.

One of he other features I really like on my GSP1101 is the preamp "on" indicator so you know when the modellng is engaged. I can hang on to my bargain GSP1101/C2 for now.

It will die down as those who hate it realize it's not so bad and those who are gushing that it's the best piece of electronic equipment ever created get realistic.

That's how I feel. No post of mine is meant to bag on any Line 6 product or any other product for that matter. They are all just tools man, just tools.

Nothing to gush about or hate on. Just another tool.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom