MC Systems Pedals?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by dhdfoster, Apr 29, 2015.

1. dhdfoster

dhdfoster Silver Supporting Member

Does anyone here have any experience with these? Looks like a neat idea to get more options out of one pedal. Depending on how hard you stomp the power switch, you get two different settings for the effect. There’s also an alt switch for another parameter change. I could see this setup being pretty useful with the OD, fuzz, and delay. I wondered if anyone took the plunge.

Theoretically, if you were trying to go to a smaller pedalboard, the OD could replace two OD pedal and a boost pedal…I think. Top-mounted jacks, as well. I have no idea how they sound other than clips, though.

http://www.mcsystemsmusic.com/products/pedals

2. jaded_musician

jaded_musician Supporting Member

cool idea for the dynamic stomp, doesn't seem to be much distribution going on these yet.

3. rck

rck Supporting Member

Tried a few last year at SNAMM albeit thru phones and wished MC brought an amp and didn't have Cusack across from their booth with multiple set ups for folks to demo their products at very loud volume/s. That said I did get a feel for the switches and love the design. They are priced affordably and I would love to try the String Reviver and Fuzz thru my rig.

MC is based in Australia/Hong Kong so that's part of the lack of distribution here in the states.

Andy of PGS did a demo not long ago of several in the line, you might look that up on YouTube for reference.

4. dhdfoster

dhdfoster Silver Supporting Member

I've seen the PGS clips. I was curious because a Reverb seller seems to carry them, and as you said, they seem quite affordable.

5. rck

rck Supporting Member

6. rck

rck Supporting Member