• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mellow Hello!!

Painasusual

Greetings from Helsinki, Finland.

I've been playing guitar for 23 years and been a stompbox maniac for the last 7 years.

I've played in a few metal bands and in one weird funk/rock band. I'm currently taking a break from the band stuff, since I destroyed my knee pretty badly a year ago and I'm still kind of crippled.

Now I spend my time playing at home. Mostly blues/classic rock/stoner/funk stuff.

I mainly play a '92 Fender American Vintage '62 strat to a Fender Blues Jr and occasionally plug in a Gibson SG for slide work.

My favorite effect boxes at the moment are:
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face, HBE UFO, Voodoo Lab Superfuzz, a homemade Tonebender,
An OCD Clone, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Way Huge Pork Loin, TS9, T-Rex Alberta & Viper, Dunlop stereo Univibe, Hardwire delay/looper & chorus, MXR Carbon Copy delay.

I use Evidence Audio & Bullet coily cables and Ernie Ball "Not Even Slinky" 12-56 strings.

Hmmm, what else can I say...well, that's about it.

Cheers!!

onemind

Nice boards, hopefully your user name doesn't reflect the current status of your knee (though I suspect it does)

Trending Topics