• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Melodic Rock song with my JSX!

andybaylor

Silver Supporting Member
It's rockin. Better sample rate maybe? That might help.

That wah is talkin!

dman11

here' my signal chain:
Cab->SM57 ->E-MU 1820 mic in-> Sonar 4-> into a ton of plug-ins;).
I use Waves platinum fx, vst steinberg mastering plug-ins and I especially like PSP's Vintage Warmer which is a vintage styled pre-amp simulator with drive,compression and parametric treble and bass controls..

Last edited:

koa

Silver Supporting Member
Great playing and nice tones! I don't know much about recording so I can't help you there but I really enjoyed your playing. Especially liked "I Will Be Strong"

dman11

Great playing and nice tones! I don't know much about recording so I can't help you there but I really enjoyed your playing. Especially liked "I Will Be Strong"
oh yeah "I will be strong" is one of my personal faves I've done I had a blast doing the Octave up part.

Trending Topics