• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Melodyne Question (Conor?)

Scott Peterson

TGP Co-Founder and Administrator
Staff member
I have downloaded the demo and am trying to get the hang of it, but with no manual online, in the program and no forum that I could find.... ahghghggg!

The demo has a quick start type of training, is that all you get?

And where did you buy this thing? It is expensive as a program I have ever looked at.

Email me on that if don't want it on the board.

Bassomatic

I'd be happy to talk you through it on the phone. Shoot me an email w your number - maybe tomorrow evening or Saturday wqe could tackle it (won't take long).

I'm far from a power user, but i've gotten decent enough for the basics.

Macaroni

I'm waiting for Melodyne Uno, which is a single track version of the bigger programs. It will run as a plugin, so you can tweak tracks a la AutoTune. It's supposed to be available this fall/winter for around $200.

Scott Peterson

TGP Co-Founder and Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Macaroni
I'm waiting for Melodyne Uno, which is a single track version of the bigger programs. It will run as a plugin, so you can tweak tracks a la AutoTune. It's supposed to be available this fall/winter for around $200.
Great to hear and *much* more my speed. The price is the only thing just killing me on this. The demo rocks.

Trending Topics