Menatone None More Black

utterhack

Surprised that in all the post-NAMM chatter this hasn't been mentioned yet.

MenaMetal! :dude

(note supersweet Stonehenge graphic!)

screamingduck

Platinum Supporting Member
I would guess this is one monster uber-high gain pedal. Brian Mena makes excellent pedals IMO and this one looks downright scary. I'm more of a low gainer myself and have been looking forward to the updated Dirty Blonde I've heard is on the way. I currently have four Menatones on my big pedalboard.

jcoggins7

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!! I've been waiting for this (both the None More Black and the Kar Krash). I feel like a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
NICE FIND, hack.
I didn't make it to the Fargen booth, where I'm guessing these were at, so I didn't get a chance to see them.
I too want to see the new KK layout. :)

Ozro4

Great name for a pedal. I'm assuming the stonehenge artwork on it is also a reference to Spinal Tap.

If it can make me play like Nigel Tufnel - sign me up. Then I'd just have to get like 50 guitars...

slopeshoulder

Brian told me that it's liek a mix of uberschall, egnator and deizel. The suck control is a mid scoop. Shared bass and treble.

lifeinsong

I'm sure the NMB will absolutely smoke...my new KK is due to arrive this week, would love to see a pic of the new design if anybody has one.

Trending Topics