• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Menatone TBIAC at 18 volts?

jellyroll

So I couldn't find anything in the searches about this. I have the older 8 knob version, and need to know if it can be run safely at 18 volts. It seems to have good headroom, but one of my two fuzzes gets a bit muffled and mushy when I run into it. Wondering if 18 volts might change the way they interact. Please advise.

FAC

I don't have that one. I do have one of the more recent 4 knob hand-wired ones. It currently makes no sound because I accidentally hooked it up to 18 V on my ISO-5. Brian offered to fix it, I just need to get around to sending it in.

Trending Topics