• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

FSOT Mesa 5:35 1X12 combo with cover and foot switch - mint - $1200 NY/CT/NJ only

Sponsored by:

handyman11

Gold Supporting Member
Great amp, sells for over 2K new , a ton of options with the 5:35, with 4 channels and boosts on the 4 switch footswitch , 5 watts, 25 watts, or 35 watts ... $1275 local ( zip 12524 ) ...send email for pictures .... thanks

Last edited:

PaulReedNik

Silver Supporting Member
lol. I’m in Long Island and looked for one of these for literal months at this price point and couldn’t find it. Just bought a *new (kind of) one from sweetwater for a song and a dance.

this is a great price. It can’t be beat GLWTS.

handyman11

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks, to all, great amp for the price, especially with new amp prices going crazy lately ...this one is like new ...

tms13pin

Gold Supporting Member
I can't believe noone in your area has taken this yet. I wish I knew someone near you that I could get to come grab it for me.

--Tom

handyman11

Gold Supporting Member
A ton of interest, and many requests to ship ...but I want to avoid that any way I can ....

JammyDodger

Gold Supporting Member
I've sent this to a buddy of mine in Northern New Jersey, I know he was looking for the head version. We'll see.

handyman11

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks, I'd love to sell, but with amp prices going up like crazy, wouldn't hurt me if I keep it for a while ....

Trending Topics

Top Bottom