• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mesa Amp hasn't been turned on in 10 months, should I buy it?

bchamorro

My friend is selling me his 2014 Mesa Mark V which he hasn't turned on since October 2014 because he just got back from a really long trip. The amp has no issues, but I am afraid that damage might have been done to the caps for not turning them on in 10 months? Should I be concerned about something?

bettset

i've had boogies sit for similar lengths. play it. you'll know what you want to hear...........forget about it :munch

ELmiguel

Flip the on switch and run like hell. If it didn't blow up you're good to go!:)

It should be fine. And it's probably still under warranty.

redeyedjim

When I first read the thread I thought the question was, "Mesa Amp hasn't been turned on in 10 years, should I buy it?"

10 months -- no biggie. It's a modern amp, not chicken salad that was left on the counter overnight.

Trending Topics