mesa boogie cab with triple rectifier what setting 8 or 16?

gishlullmoon

hey guys ive had a rectifier for a few months now and have been playing through a marshall cab, now im getting a mes ca in the mail today and need to know what im suppose to hook it up to in the rectifier. Is it 8 or 16 or what?

can you guys tell me what rectiifers and mesa cabs run at so i can just go ahead and play?:bounce

Heady Jam Fan

It should say on the back of the Mesa cab - on the jack where you plug in the speaker, assuming no one changed the speaker or wiring. Is it a 112?

gishlullmoon

ok here is here is what is on the back, 4 ohms then below it another 4ohms for bi switching, and to the right it just says in and then below that 8ohms out. doesnt say 8ohms in above the 8 ohms out. so do i use 8 ohms or 4 and if so which position up or down?

did i buy the righht cab?!?!?! i dont know if it is truely a rectifier cab but all four speakers are v30s. in the descritpion at gc .com it didnt say rectifier cab, just slant cab 4x12, i shouldve made sure it said rectifier.:horse

gishlullmoon

thanks cardinal again, i was just going to upload the picture of it but you beatme to it. thanks for going to the trouble. just need smeone to help me carry it to my basement lol:eek:

Trending Topics