• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special 1-12 Combo

relix63

Silver Supporting Member
Here is a Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special 1-12 combo in excellent condition. No issues but it is unneeded at this point.

Price is $1000
Trade Value is $1000 - Open to trades for other amps or guitars of similar value. If you've got something of lower value and have cash to add, let me know. I need nothing but I seem to like just about everything.

Here's the deal breaker for everyone here. I want to do an in person deal because I'm not inclined to ship such a heavy amp. I'm located in Madison, WI and am willing to drive a couple hundred miles for the right deal. Please contact me with any questions.

Trending Topics