1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Mesa DC-3 help

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Mitchishin13, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Mitchishin13

Mitchishin13 Member

Hey all, I just bought a Mesa DC-3 about a month ago in mint condition, she's been working great but just the other day something went wrong with the footswitch. When I plug the footswitch in the lights are powered and functioning correctly but no sound comes out of the amp. If I unplug the footswitch I get my lead channel only. Has anyone experienced this problem before? Is there any way to fix it or do I need to buy a new footswitch all together?

2. chrisrocksusa

chrisrocksusa Member

welcome to the mesa/boogie/family, and to TGP, brosefina!

while I can't personally answer your question there are a lot of really knowledgeable bros here that are sure to know what's going on.

I also invite you to check out the boogie board http://forum.grailtone.com/

it's a great community of boogie heads!

:bonk

blessings

-chris

3. CharAznable

CharAznable Member

Is the channel switch in the footswitch position?

4. Mitchishin13

Mitchishin13 Member

Thanks for the tip, I am actually a member of the boogie board as well, thanks for the kid greeting

5. Mitchishin13

Mitchishin13 Member

If you mean the one in the back, yes.