Sold Mesa Electra Dyne 1x12 - Local ATX preferred

Ape2000

Silver Supporting Member
Asking for $700, local deal much preferred. I'm in Cedar Park, TX (just outside of Austin)

Crossposted on Reverb and local Craigslist.

Phenomenal amp. Read any thread the amp is mentioned it. Really like it as a clean or mid gain pedal platform myself.

It's one heavy sucker and it's LOUD. My band's been pretty inactive in terms of gigging, and I'd really like to get something that suits my current needs a bit better and something easier on my back. I'm still young, but I'm dealing with some back and hip issues. (Listen when people tell you to stretch and warm up before working out!)

I've received compliments on the tone from this thing.

https://reverb.com/item/26893013-mesa-boogie-electra-dyne-1x12-guitar-combo-amp

View media item 168161View media item 193664

Last edited:

BPlexico

Gold Supporting Member
Hope you are enjoying the snow. Good luck with the sale, have a couple Mesas myself. Very well made amps.

Ape2000

Silver Supporting Member
Hope you are enjoying the snow. Good luck with the sale, have a couple Mesas myself. Very well made amps.
As a bit originally from PA and NY, I'm always giddy to see snow. Though my body is very confused going from 75 to cold enough snow in 24 hours.

Thanks! Mesa makes a great amp. I've had a Blue Angel before this one.

Ape2000

Silver Supporting Member
I have my eye on an auction and would love to sell this amp this weekend!

jads57

Silver Supporting Member
Other than the weight these are great amps,and that's a steal of a price! If I were younger and giggiging I'd buy that in a N.Y. Second!

Ape2000

Silver Supporting Member
Other than the weight these are great amps,and that's a steal of a price! If I were younger and giggiging I'd buy that in a N.Y. Second!
They really are great. I'm a month away from 30 so I'll still call myself "young" and it's still a bit on the weighty side. Casters are a life saver. I finally picked up a Bad Cat I've fawned over for months. Thanks for the bump! I really do think $700 is a pretty great price on an amp that punches above its hefty weight.

Ape2000

Silver Supporting Member
I have some updated pictures on the Reverb listing! Will get those on here soon.

$700 is a steal for this amp. I just checked the current listing and recent sales on Reverb. Whole lot of amp for the money, folks!

Has Mesa branded 6L6-GC tubes and a Black Shadow speaker. Can include footswitch, but it is not currently working. Should be an easy fix, or any two-button footswitch will do. Can still change modes on the amp's control panel.

https://reverb.com/item/26893013-mesa-boogie-electra-dyne-1x12-guitar-combo-amp

Trending Topics