• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mesa Lonestar 2X12 Speaker Replacement

I've got a wonderful Custom Shop Mesa Lonestar 2X12 that has the stock C90 Black Shadow speakers in it, I'm wanting to change these to something else.

I recently sold a Lonestar Special that had a Celestion Gold in it which sounded amazing. I'm wanting to put a Celestion Gold in my new amp along with a Vintage 30 but would like to get some opinions on what others think this combination might sound like.

There are several blogs on the Lonestar Special but I can't find anything regarding the Lonestar. Let me know what you think and if you have any experience with either of these speakers in a regular Lonestar.

Trending Topics