• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Mesa Rect-O-Verb Single Rectifier Head $675 shipped/paypal'd.

locrain

Mesa Rect-O-Verb Single Rectifier head $675 shipped/paypal'd. PRICE DROP $625 shipped. This will be the only price drop before I try eBay for a while. I need to sell this fairly quickly, I think the price reflects that. I found a guitar I must have, if that sells before that does, I may hang onto this for a while. If this doesn't sell quickly here, I will go to eBay.

Very good to excellent condition. The handle was torn up so I taped it up, the amp is is great shape otherwise. There is one small white paint mark on the top, and a couple small scuffs, around the amp, one slightly longer on the top, very hard to see. They are very minor, but I want to mention them. I don't see any tears. It has had a cover on it as long as I have had it, the cover is included. It would look pretty much new if it was cleaned up.

It works perfectly and sounds great. Footswitch is included, as is power cable. The amp needs nothing.

It will be packed well and insured. Let me know if you have any questions. PM here is ok.

Last edited:

locrain

Price drop $625 shipped/paypal'd. I have it on eBay for $700 shipped, but I would prefer to sell it here.

Edit. It sold on eBay. No interest at all here. :/

Last edited:

Trending Topics