Sold Mesa TA-15

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs Emporium Archive' started by voxylady, Apr 18, 2016.

1. voxylady

voxylady Member

Looking at a guitar build so this guy has to go. TA-15 with bag and footswitch.

$550 shipped/PP'd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    SirGilmour likes this.
  2. SirGilmour

SirGilmour Supporting Member

HA!

Great seller here folks!

voxylady likes this.
  3. bobmc

bobmc Supporting Member

GLWS (I will wait for yours to sell to post mine!)

4. voxylady

voxylady Member

5. DreamTheaterRules

DreamTheaterRules Former Lyricist for Calhoun Tubbs Silver Supporting Member

You guys will be sorry! Already miss mine :)

6. rjsc5

rjsc5 Member

What is your general location for local pickup? I am not interested in shipping.
    Voxylady?
    bobmc?

7. voxylady

voxylady Member

Southern Californa area

8. grego7

grego7 has left the building Gold Supporting Member

You LOVED that amp. I remember discussing the merits of TA-15 vs TA-30 awhile back. Kind of surprised you let it go

9. DreamTheaterRules

DreamTheaterRules Former Lyricist for Calhoun Tubbs Silver Supporting Member

hey man, hope you're doing well. Yes, I do love the amp. I needed cash quick for a once in a lifetime deal on a Mark V. I figure if they ever do (and I've been promised it's going to happen) come out with an updated version of the TA15, I'll own one! If not, I'll probably buy another one. I still say, you can't get that variety of great tones out of anything else in it's price range. And boy, was my Fulltone 69 FUN with that Marshall voice!!!

If Mesa ponied up a 2x 6L6 version of that amp, it would rule the classic rock world! Like 10 watts SE class A, 25 Class A push/pull, 50 class AB... with a loop and a full tone stack. Dang! But for home to not crazy loud gig, that TA15 is awfully nice for the coin. Just play it with the speaker the matches the voice you use, and it's GOLD! Alnico Red Fang with the first channel.... SMOKIN! Greenback with C2 HI1! Oh yeah! In all three power modes, just love it! Boogie voice, V30 or want a smooth Santana thing? Alnico again. I still say this amp with a couple 1x12s with different speakers for years and years would have made me extremely happy. Heck, I've got amps now that cost three times what it does and I still love that little thing. Just plain COOL!

Get a Fulltone 69 and put it in HI1, 5 watt mode, and solo all day at levels that won't make the wife want to punch you in the nuts.:D

(Voxy, I'm doing a little sales pitch for you, but as the witnesses have attested, it's all legit! LOL)

SirGilmour, voxylady and grego7 like this.