Message from Jade at Twister Amps

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by THebert, Sep 17, 2008.

1. THebert

THebert Member

Hi everyone. Jade from Twister Amps asked me to post that he has lost power due to Ike. He expects power to be back up by Saturday, but I am sure that is tentative. Anyway, he wanted us to know that he has no internet or email, but the phones do work. So you can call him if you would like to speak with him. He was ready to ship several amps (including mine, darn it!) but the power situation has delayed that. He wanted us to know in case anyone was wondering or waiting for info. OK- so that is the scoop.

2. rubbersoul

rubbersoul Member

Good to know...thanks for the info. Hope things get back to normal again for him soon.

3. skhan007

skhan007 Supporting Member

Guys- FYI- I drove out to Ohio last weekend to play the Dust Devil...absolutely AMAZING little amp with a BIIIIG sound. That vari-watt is mind-boggling. The amp delivered rich thick gain- the kind you'd expect from a 100 watt amp, but this baby only had one KT66! Simply genius!!

4. rubbersoul

rubbersoul Member

Awww man...hearing something like this just makes my wait for my Dust Devil almost unbearable! I can't wait. Thanks for the info.

5. THebert

THebert Member

Man, this makes me more anxious than ever. Thanks for the tone report.

6. rubbersoul

rubbersoul Member

Man, that blue tolex looks great on the Dust Devil! Be sure to give us a tone report when you get it!

7. jerrylee

jerrylee Member

I should have my paws on my Dust Devil real soon...Ike was a bi-atch!