• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Messing around with my wife's new camera.(Gibson)

RJM/rydog2223

I have not a idea how to work these things.... I leave that to mama.:) Thought I would snap some shots of my 1980 Gibson ES-347. Some turned out okay so I thought I would share. Thanks so much!!!:)

DSC_0885 by rydog2223, on Flickr

1980 Gibson ES-347 by rydog2223, on Flickr

DSC_0944 by rydog2223, on Flickr

DSC_0939 by rydog2223, on Flickr
DSC_0922 by rydog2223, on Flickr

DSC_0906 by rydog2223, on Flickr

DSC_0901 by rydog2223, on Flickr

DSC_0902 by rydog2223, on Flickr

1980 Gibson ES-347 by rydog2223, on Flickr

Vallu

Great shots. What's that tailpiece and does it do anything out of the ordinary except look like it? :)

RJM/rydog2223

Thanks guys!!!! Again I have not a clue with what I am doing. Its fun messing around with it though. The tailpiece is a TP-6 I believe. You can fine tune each individual string. I thought I would take it off when I bought the guitar but I have grown fond of it! Stays in tune like champ!

teleman1

Silver Supporting Member
Oh! And its just my hang up. I can't lay a Gibson guitar on a flat surface. I look at it and snap comes to mind.

krall

That guitar is a vastly inferior factory "second". PM me, i'll take it off your hands and dispose of it no problem.

RJM/rydog2223

Hmmm... I think your right! Would $50 be okay?? I am flexible on the price.:D What is the story with factory seconds?? Thanks again for the kind words on the geetar and pics.:)

That guitar is a vastly inferior factory "second". PM me, i'll take it off your hands and dispose of it no problem.

Trending Topics