• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Mew Myka-OMG!

ford

Modz
Staff member
This is one of those times where I know I can't afford it, so I don't even have to ask..:D

Zelmo

Can't say I'm a big fan of blue guitars (red either, for that matter, but I digress....), but geez - that there is a BEAUT!

Cocobolo on the back? Beautiful piece of bookmatching, whatever it is.

jcground

Very cool. I like Myka's stuff, and the color scheme on this one is similar to what I went with on Thorn #105:

I like the cocobolo details, especially the bookmatch with the heartwood centers. (At least, it looks like cocobolo to me - whatever it is, it's stunning!)

emjee

Silver Supporting Member
Absolutely, undeniably spectacular! For me, when it comes to the bling, the Thorn and the Myka are neck and neck. As was stated, that side shot is just jaw dropping. Evertime I think I have seen it all, David comes up with somethin like this~YOU are the man, Mr. Myka!

Matthew G

MartinPiana

Silver Supporting Member
my taste has been moving away from bling, but this is gorgeous. a guitar of dreams. i was expecting to see a price tag considerably more than $5k....

GuitarGuy510

Wow, that guitar is spectacular!!! Every aspect of it is cool from the wood choice to the finish! Nicely done Mr. Myka! :AOK

Gretschman

Now that is one killer looking guitar !

I'd be to afraid that someone would steal it though .

Thumbs up for David !

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
Good Gawd...I want one!

:D

Could you see taking that to a gig, and turning it up to solo with your teeth ala Hendrix/SRV!!!!???

The whole room would emit a collective gasp!

:eek:

Just too dang :cool:

S>
j

Kalalau Hiker

Silver Supporting Member
WOW - this looks like something you'd play at a jazz blooze gig on some rich dudes palm tree terraced estate in Maui !

note to self - get steady gig at rich guys estate in Hawaii ! :lol:

thx for the post - that is one of the most artistically beautiful guitars I've ever seen!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom