MI Audio Classic Distortion

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by ramjet2007, Jul 9, 2008.

1. ramjet2007

ramjet2007 Member

Anyone got one and care to comment? Fav settings? General opinion on this sweet limited edition pedal from the genius Michael Ibrahim?

2. ramjet2007

ramjet2007 Member

No one? I guess there are only just over 100 out there.....

3. pipedwho

pipedwho Member

Love mine here. :AOK It took me a while to dial it in, but it's now my main distortion pedal. BTW, one day it started sounding even better than usual: dead battery = heaven! :D

4. ramjet2007

ramjet2007 Member

I take it you're a realist melancholic type personality my friend?? Just my opinion bro, and even with a large dose of hyperbole it is to mostly a deserved accolade. His design may be nothing revolutionary, but he is brilliant in how he has delivered his range cost effectively but without compromising quality, coupled with outstanding business acumen. In my book that is genius.

I have a burgeoning business (not in guitar pedals - www.smartcell.com.au) and I take a leaf out of his book for what he has done to the boutique guitar pedals market - especially in Australia. Quality - price - service. To not compromise any of those is genius.