1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

MI Audio rocks IMO!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by samhambone, Jan 30, 2008.

1. samhambone

samhambone Member

I just picked up the MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe off of eBay and am totally blown away by it. I was expecting a more tweakable version of his Blues Pro (which I also have an totally freakin' love -- no matter how many times I mess with my board - the Blues Pro always seems to find a home) and was floored by the amp-like quality, break-up and grit in this pedal. Michael Ibrahim makes some of the best pedals out there and his prices CANNOT be beat! For quality and dollar value - no one even comes close!

2. Dave

Dave Member

Yep, MI Audio is good stuff, for sure. I really like the Neo Fuzz myself. It sounds great and the controls are brilliant.

I disagree. Check out Dave Barber's line. ;)

3. bluesrules

bluesrules Member

I love my Blues Boy Deluxe with Tele and
    Blues Pro with Strat.

4. SunnyRollins

SunnyRollins Member

i play blues pro with an archtop and it rules

5. Rocked Star

Rocked Star Member

I swear by my Blues Pro

6. amphead777

amphead777 Member

I found I really like the Tube Zone. Wasn't sure, at first. Some great sounds there.