• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mic-ing a 2/12 live performance....

joek86

Silver Supporting Member
I have a 2/12 with a blue and a G12H30 in it. Do you guys mic both, or do you decide on one and go from there.....

~Joe

mcdes

Member of no importance
i normally mic one, but.....

this is what i do when i mic two, kinda.

I have a GOLD which is my main speaker, and a greenback for more low end etc..... so when i wanna mic both, what i do is set it 2 inches from the edge of the gold, close to center of the cab, and about 6 inches back off the grill, so i can get a little bit of spillover.

but the best way to go, if you have an inears set up, is to have someone play, while your on the in ears, if possible, and move the mic to different positions till you find something you like.

Trending Topics