Michael Bolton

c_mac

Gold Supporting Member
You didn’t share this with me first?! I’m hurt, brutha. :(

Drew816

Chupacabra Psychiatrist and Meme Thief
Silver Supporting Member
"I'll be honest with you, I love his music. I do. I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

;)

And for some reason I'm thinking of Jennifer Anniston again.

Five Horizons

Silver Supporting Member
"I'll be honest with you, I love his music. I do. I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

;)

And for some reason I'm thinking of Jennifer Anniston again.

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ghee-na-na-jar. Nagheenanajar.

Michael Bolton: Yeah, well, at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Samir: You know, there's nothing wrong with that name.

Michael Bolton: There *was* nothing wrong with it... until I was about twelve years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

Samir: Hmm... well, why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?

Michael Bolton: No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

Beakertwang

You didn’t share this with me first?! I’m hurt, brutha. :(
I just wanted to share this with people on TGP, whose friendship I value more than yours. I didn't realize it would hurt your feelings, and I'm sorry (believe me, this is very sincere) that you're being such a sissy girl about it.

Last edited:

Stev0Griffin

Trendsetter
images

Jett

Platinum Supporting Member
I was at a private fundraiser for one of the boys clubs in Florida many years ago and Mr. Bolten was one of their chairman at that time. He sang for us that night us, no band just him and he was amazing, goose bumps amazing. Super nice guy and doing good for the community. My mom is a huge fan and was sick and in the hospital at the time. I told Mr. Bolten about my mom and being a fan and he wrote her a very nice note for me to take to her. Class act from what I could tell.

Top Bottom