• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Michael Sweet lost his wife

wixedmords

I just read that Micheal Sweet lost his wife to cancer on 3/05/09.

From the Boston website:

http://www.bandboston.com/

I wish you and the family well Michael. Hope to see you and the band soon.

BTW, Brad Delps passing anniversary was yesterday, 3/09.

todd richman

Wow, that is really tough. Prayers to Michael and his family. (I did not realize that Michael had joined Boston. I remember him from Stryper back in the mid 80's.) Michael's personal website, not the Boston site, has some truly touching tributes from Michael including one written last Tuesday, 3/3/09 that is really such a sad yet beautiful story of their life together. RIP Kyle.

Telecaster62

Obviously Kyle was a beautiful person with a beautiful soul. I'm very sad for Michael and his children today. No man should have to bury his wife and the mother of his children. My dad went through the same thing and it is so sad.

Bankston

Man, that's sad news, indeed.

I saw Michael a couple of years ago with Stryper and saw him last year with Boston. He still looks like he's in his late 20's and still sings and plays his a$$ off.

Thoughts and prayers to the Sweets.

Pat Healy

Incredibly sad for anyone to lose their life partner...even more so when it's a beautiful soul like Michael. Best wishes and prayers for him and his kids.

Trending Topics