• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Mid-fi electronics: Where can I buy 'em?

magnus02

I just came across midfi electronics pedals and I'm very intrigued... But their website leaves much to be desired and everyone who carries them that I've found is out of stock. Does anybody know how to contact the company or where I could currently find a pitch pirate or a clari(not)?

Any opinions or info on these and other pedals they make would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :dude

ANORAK

I ve three in my rig ,it sucks!
pitch pirate ,glitch computer and clar(inot)
Really really great gear
I live in europe and it s impossible to find in a shop here
it s prohibited import and sell in europe because this pedals contain lead!

cameron

Analogue Haven is a dealer: http://www.analoguehaven.com/

Whether they actually have any of the pedals in question in stock at the moment is another question entirely.

I've ordered stuff from them before, nothing from mid-fi mind you, but some stuff.

Trending Topics