MIDI foot controller needed with this option

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Balok, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Balok

Balok Member

Looking for a midi foot controller that will allow me to go from, say, preset
    13 to preset 23 just by clicking the bank up once, not bank 2, preset 3.

So far, no luck with DMC ground control, midibuddy, peavey, Voodoo midimate.

2. Mincer

Mincer Member

why would you use the bank up button for this and not a normal button sending a program change message? Even the 'dumb' midi controllers like the midibuddy and ground control can do this. Is there a specific reason you want to use the bank up button for this and not a normal patch button?

3. mike80

mike80 Member

I believe the Behringer FCB1010 will do this. I think it adds 10 from the current preset. If not, there's the Uno firmware version that you can add to do basically anything with it.

I know it's not going to be hailed on this board, but the damn thing works very good. I've had 2 and haven't had a problem, despite having beer spilled on them, abused, and all that good noise. (The first one I had to sell to finace a divorce, FYI.)

4. Mincer

Mincer Member

I have to agree, the Behringer with the editor and UnO firmware rocks...but maybe I am not understanding the question. Any midi pedal that sends program changes can do what is asked.