mij tele

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by zeppfan1, Feb 1, 2012.

1. zeppfan1

zeppfan1 Member

Anyone ordered from Ishibashi music? Was thinking about getting a tele form them. Any first-hand experience from anyone regarding payment, shipping, item descriptions, etc. would be great to hear. Thanks for your time.

2. dsmc80

dsmc80 Member

Ishibashi is top notch all around. They have great service, accurate pictures and descriptions and the guitar gets to you quickly. I have nothing but good experiences with them.

This Tele is the most fun to play, sounds the best and ironically cost less than any of my other Teles. I love my MIA and I love my Suhr Classic T, but this gets 90% of the play time. (This guitar does have a Mastery bridge on it now)

[​IMG]

3. dave_mc

dave_mc Member

i bought from ishibashi and thought they were pretty good, but this was maybe 4-5 years ago

4. db62

db62 Member

I've ordered two guitars from them - Tele Custom and Les Paul. Both shipped to Canada. Top-notch transactions from start to finish. Packaging and shipping were excellent, no issues whatsoever. I requested additional pictures which they sent promptly.

5. BJW

BJW Member

Ordered a Tele around 6 years ago from them, fast A+ service!

6. gtraddict

gtraddict Member

I have one question what was they going to charge for shipping, they quoted me $207, 16000 yen

7. theroan

theroan Member

I have a CIJ 72 Thinline, I love it.