Mike Campbell Reverb Sales.

McFuzzwell

Silver Supporting Member
"I hate to part with this but something's gotta go." Mike Campbell

How many times have we all said that...right before heading to the Emporium (or 'verb)?

BigDiceBuddha

Silver Supporting Member
I was ready when the sales went live. Really wanted that 60's Thunderbird, but $6500 for a $25-3000 guitar just because it was owned by Mike was too much.

BigDiceBuddha

Silver Supporting Member
Actually, I see that prices have gone up on Thunderbirds in the last year or so. Shouldn't be surprised. But I was looking at 60's Thunderbirds a year or two ago and they WERE going for 2500-3000. Now I see on Reverb they range from 2600 or so to 20,000 (lol). So I guess Mike's was in line with that.

Nonvintage

Glad Mike got rid of the also rans. haha. He has on his video a F---er Blue Tele with bender that he used on Woman in Love live. It never made the sale as far as I can tell. I wonder if he pulled it. The was 26 items when I first checked now there is 6 items.

seltaeb

Silver Supporting Member
Glad Mike got rid of the also rans. haha. He has on his video a F---er Blue Tele with bender that he used on Woman in Love live. It never made the sale as far as I can tell. I wonder if he pulled it. The was 26 items when I first checked now there is 6 items.
The blue Nash Tele sold quickly. Within the first 5 minutes of the shop going live.

If you click ‘Filter’ while on the MC Reverb shop, click the box that says ”Sold Listings” or “Completed Listings” and you’ll see everything. There were upwards of 90 items.

I remember that blue Tele on Woman in Love on the 2014 tour, especially. The 10/3 performance at Red Rocks was particularly cool to see!

Trending Topics