• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Mike Fuller calls out "TGP-darling"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCrooker

Got this in an e-mail from Fulltone today,

"Although I promised all the July 4th pre-release OCD-Ge's would start shipping within 1-5 weeks...I lied.
They have all been shipped as of yesterday, 13 days from sell date. Boy does that beat TGP-darling 2 year wait-lists!"

Considering there was just a thread about Fuller's tone and Mike's wait list I found this pretty amusing.

Papanate

Got this in an e-mail from Fulltone today,

"Although I promised all the July 4th pre-release OCD-Ge's would start shipping within 1-5 weeks...I lied.
They have all been shipped as of yesterday, 13 days from sell date. Boy does that beat TGP-darling 2 year wait-lists!"

Considering there was just a thread a bout Fuller's tone and Mike's wait list I found this pretty amusing.
Maybe it's just me - but Fuller should stop posting or texting or tweeting or responding to anyone. He needs a PR firm to handle his company.

Papanate

I don't understand. Isn't 13 days "within 1-5 weeks"? What is he saying he lied about?
He's being a cantankerous obtuse monkey - he's obviously been feeling the heat from his total lack of customer service - so he throws a dig at TGP about his non delivery behavior and total ruinous customer service - and is attempting to puff up his chest at his 'accomplishment'.

webs

Silver Supporting Member
I know which Mike I prefer to give my money to, and it's not the one who always seems like he has to be the biggest guy in the room.

I will choose a pedal carefully and patiently made by someone who cares about the product and the customer every time over the guy who can't stop being a jackass and thinks that churning out industrial quantities of another version of the OCD is in any way comparable.

...and I didn't even like my KoT that much! Analogman does pedals right.

Colamander

I know which Mike I prefer to give my money to, and it's not the one who always seems like he has to be the biggest guy in the room.

I will choose a pedal carefully and patiently made by someone who cares about the product and the customer every time over the guy who can't stop being a jackass and thinks that churning out industrial quantities of another version of the OCD is in any way comparable.
And yes, this

therhodeo

...and I didn't even like my KoT that much! Analogman does pedals right.
But what about the Fulldrive 4.7 rev B?

sanhozay

klon free since 2009
Gold Supporting Member
there's fast food that's serviceable and then there's carefully prepared food by a passionate chef that's so delicious it becomes a memorable event.

of course, it beats a 2 year waitlist. but so do about 100 other readily available great overdrive pedals.

but to beat the actual TGP darling is a totally different thing altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics