Mike Fuller calls out "TGP-darling"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibson Dog

Silver Supporting Member
Attacking some people in the industry is one thing (some deserve it) but seriously attacking Mike just proves how off the rails Fuller truly is.
You're right some people may 'deserve it' but when you're running a business you keep your mouth shut publicly about that stuff. You need to be above all that & you sure as hell don't put it in writing that's biz 101, beyond unprofessional.

earwax

I didn’t know we all took the words from pedal manufacturers emails so seriously here at tgp.

I read it and chuckled to myself but didn’t feel like I needed to start a thread defending the honor of @analogmike
Anyone think his feelings are hurt?

Vhailor

Supporting Member
Because you are advertising his pedal in a big way at no cost to him. This place is very predictable in this regard
Do you actually think that anyone is going to buy his pedal because of this?

And that's not necessarily the only reason, or even a single contributory reason, that he (Fuller) would make such a comment.

rollyfoster

Supporting Member
I like anolog man too but the worship around here does go way over the top. And honestly, a two year wait list, for as long as it has gone on is questionable. It could be addressed if they choose to but scarcity driving price is a thing. Why not? That said, I don't see the big deal. That's what you are offended by?
He’s already addressed why it hasn’t been addressed. Nothing’s driving any price except for the secondary market, of which he has no control. It’s not like he’s charging $400 for the thing.

The prince of tone is a perfectly good alternative that is outsourced for construction and pretty much readily available whenever you want.

therhodeo

You're right some people may 'deserve it' but when you're running a business you keep your mouth shut publicly about that stuff. You need to be above all that & you sure as hell don't put it in writing that's biz 101, beyond unprofessional.
My point being to not attack one of the good guys.

Attacking Analog Mike for what? Having an extremely successful line of pedals that requires a backlog to complete? It stinks of jealousy. Gross, man. If he goes after Joel Korte, TVK or Howard Gee I'm going to write HIM a nasty letter. And post his response.
If he is so successful be should be able to hire some help to address that backlog don't you think?

FokenBusker

If he is so successful be should be able to hire some help to address that backlog don't you think?
He went through 2 personal tragedies in the span of 1 year and still has to keep his shop going. Maybe he'll be ready to expand in the future but noting this situation it is more than understandable that he's working his butt off just to keep things going at a regular pace at this point. Give the guy a break. Really.

Do you actually think that anyone is going to buy his pedal because of this?

And that's not necessarily the only reason, or even a single contributory reason, that he (Fuller) would make such a comment.
Anybody stop buying Gibson? Are a whole lot of people talking about them? TGP's opinion doesn't matter to him

I'm sorry to have to say this, but you and I have something in common: neither of us knows anything about the specific economics of his business situation. So comments like yours are foolish.
Bull. Basic business function dorsnt require the minutia your are claiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics